DIVI SETTING NOTES
if using divi standard menu then dont use css use the divi settings when you can to ajust spacing logo size etc
- if using divi standard menu then dont use css use the divi settings when you can to ajust spacing logo size etc http://prntscr.com/enav8g
- TRANSPARENT MENU MAIN – to make transparent simply go to customizer and primary menu and make background colour transparent http://prntscr.com/eqm741
- for changing mobile menu top line colour etc and theme main color go to general/layout setting/Theme Accent Color http://prntscr.com/enavrj http://prntscr.com/enawe4
1. FONTS AND PADDING FOR SECTIONS ROWS ETC use divi settings / and change devices in visual builder when possible for fonts / padding etc http://prntscr.com/enb1hq
2. GRADIENTS ON IMAGES – use gradients from http://c69.protocolwebdesign.com/all-transparent-background-colours/ for background images so client OR we can change easily , even bad images can look good with gradients. Try be consistent over site with gradient colour used on images.
3. CSS WHERE TO PUT – if you need to use css try place in module settings or if cannot place there then place here http://prntscr.com/ekj6td so when we copy page it comes with it
4. TEXT MODULE: When using text module for headings and then main content. You must make headings H1 first then you are able to use the module settings to adjust size and colour. If not allowing you to make H1 then do it from the editor to make H1 http://prntscr.com/eq5by8 http://prntscr.com/eq5bf0 .
1. Images – make sure when upload image to site path is correct and any other links on site
2. Look at mobile menu to see if colors match site
3. Try use default font for all sections that way can change easily in customizer
4. Footer – Use global footer only not widget
5. Check each page is responsive for all 3 views in visual builder
6. Adjust padding between content in the 3 views if needed in visual builder
7. will add as i think of more